Flowmix… Protection and
Reliability you can depend on!
Revolutionary innovation for building systems containing a recirculation loop.
Specially designed stainless steel mixing chamber
Obstruction free. Full flow available at all times.
High Efficiency Mixing Pump
BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP Compatible
Custom Engineered Industry Leading Controls
Independent Fail Safe Shut Off
In the event of power or cold water failure
Integrates Building Recirculation Line
Trouble Free System
Minimal maintenance required
Flowmix. No Limitations.
Flowmix Engineered Hot Water Control System is a hot water control system designed specifically to be the primary domestic hot water temperature controller in a continuously pumped circulating hot water system.
The wetted surface area is compliant with low lead requirements and contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.
- Obstruction free, flow through design
- Any volume, anytime
- No/Minimal pressure drop
- Independant fail-safe shut off valve
- Virtually maintenance free
- +/- 2°F temperature control at points of use 25′ downstream during demand
- UL 1951 Electric Plumbing Accessories
- UL 60730 Temp. Indicating and Regulating Equipment
- 0°/- 2°F temperature control at points of use 25′ downstream during zero demand
- Conservation capability during idle periods
- 2 year component warranty
- 5 year mixing chamber warranty
- Canada and U.S. patents issued
- CSA 22.2 Industrial control / Motor Operated Equipment
- CSA E60730 Temp. Indicating and Regulating Equipment